The HEART of it…
A lot of things have been on pause, but love won’t wait. We know weddings and wedding planning can be stressful. Add COVID to the mix and it can seem overwhelming.
That’s why we’re taking the Northwest Wedding Resource Guide Virtual! We’re kicking off with a day-long online event, with access to hundreds of vendors, planners and resources for a month. From there we are launching a new, expanded rich media Wedding Resource Guide filled with information, insights, demos, video, presentations, blogs, and more.
We want couples to be able to enjoy the journey, be part of a community, get inspired, connect, explore, imagine what’s possible and make it happen.
Our goal is to make the planning and the big day easy, stress free and fun, letting couples focus on what’s important, then gather with friends and family to share and celebrate; creating memories to last a lifetime.
This year’s theme; BE BOLD, is an invitation to vendors and couples to stretch beyond the status quo –get creative, explore options and imagine an experience that is uniquely theirs.Let the journey begin…
See you on May 15th!
FAQ for Wedding Couples
Attendees will have access to the show platform from 10 AM until 4 PM
An email will be sent to your preferred email address, where you will be prompted to set up a show attendee profile
You will be able to access the show from your phone, although some functions may be limited
Absolutely, you can share your screen with whomever you would like
Yes, the exhibitor has the ability to invite you to a one-on-one zoom room
You will have access to the show portal seven days before and after the show's day, an additional 30 days to communicate with vendors. However, there are no refunds for missing the show
An additional ticket would be required; direct messaging is available inside the platform to communicate and has the ability to join the same vendor zoom link
Over a hundred event professionals will be on hand to answer questions and help plan your special day
You will be able to access the platform and leave messages for vendors for an additional 30 days
Absolutely, this is the perfect way to maximize your experience. The platform is designed to share your contact information with the vendors you wish easily
FAQ for Event Vendors
The market place will be open to attendees from 10AM until 4PM the day of the show. Attendees will have access to your content on the platform for an additional 30 days.
A vendor support member is available to assist along with the Pathable platform tutorial videos.
The show platform can accommodate Power Point Templates as well as video and multiple image files.
An invitation link will be sent once the required documents are completed.
Over 100 vendors are slated to exhibit at the show.
Marketing channels include but are not limited to PPC, Magazine, News Outlets, direct email. Updated attendee counts will be shared closer to the date of the show.
The vendor marketing toolkit includes preferred hashtags, vendor badge for website, social media handles and marketing copy to share, platform tutorial.
The booth content may be updated at any time, this feature is controlled by the exhibitor.
Up to 5 team members may be added to your account and participate in the exhibitors virtual booth.
Booth analytics will be provided, a digital footprint of the attendee will also be captured.
A visitors record will be provided of all attendees that visit your booth. The portal to the booth will be open for attendees to return for an additional 30 days.
Marketing channels include but are not limited to PPC, Magazine, News Outlets, direct email, partner dedicated emails and major wedding sites.
All attendees will be invited to revisit the platform and explore vendors in the NW Wedding Resource Guide, this Wedding Guide is promoted at additional wedding shows and open houses.
PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, registers on the site, subscribes to newsletters, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for name, company of employment and job title, email address, mailing address, phone number, and/or credit card information when appropriate. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from completing registration form(s) or engaging in certain Site related activities.
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
WEB BROWSER COOKIES
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
Butler Events / Northwest Wedding Show / Northwest Wedding Resource may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
– To enable us to manage your NWWS attendee or exhibitor registration.
– For the creation of NWWS attendee and exhibitor identification.
– To notify or update User of upcoming Butler Events / Northwest Wedding Show (NWWS) / Northwest Wedding Resource (NWWR) related events.
– To contact you about new Butler Events services, offers, events or news where it is legitimate for us to do so.
– To respond to users request for information.
– To understand how you and others are experiencing and using our services and to help us improve and develop our services in order to better serve you.
– To improve customer service. The information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
– To personalize user experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
– To improve our Site. We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
– To process payments. We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
– To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature.
– To send periodic emails. We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to Butler Events, the Northwest Wedding Show (NWWS) and Northwest Wedding Resource (NWWR). It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. User can at any time unsubscribe from receiving future emails.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Sites. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade or rent User’s personal identification information to others. Event attendees’ consent to have information collected so they may be contacted or campaigned in the future by that specific event exhibitor or sponsor.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Updated March 2021
14306 NE 193RD PLACE
WOODINVILLE, WA, 98072